Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm Shipping up to Boston


I don't have much to offer today.... well, I do but I can't !!!! I'm shipping up to Boston... wooooooeeee....



I'll be HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







yup, I got a date at the Fens tonight to see our boys play. Hence, the shuffling of the play list !!!


To my Facebook Faithful, tonight is "Fan Photo-fest Night" so check my uploads for (hopefully) some great pics !!!

In the meantime, here's a couple of "interesting" articles to keep you busy. Or you could just "Farkle" all day.... ENJOY !!!

Catch ya all on the flip side !!!!!

Someone diggs me !!!! check it out !!!!!


Red Sox Are Just Wild About The Play-Offs
Wednesday, 30 September 2009

It wasn't pretty, but it was a wild night. In an effort to secure a berth in the post season in front of the Fenway Faithful, the Red Sox sent Clay...


Lefty's Leg Looks Legit
Friday, 02 October 2009
This was the scene last Friday night in the Bronx. Red Sox south-paw ace, Jon Lester, had just been struck by a line drive off of what first appeared...


Thanks for stopping in for a visit. It's just my opinion, so please PAHDON it. Y'all come back now, ya heah !! Nuf Ced

1 comments:

plainolebob said...

John,
that is so cool, enjoy.
missed your ring in.

Check Some Of My Favorite Hangouts



Find me HERE:

Cheers !!!

Web Analytics